Links to a few articles that were posted on the livejournal coms for Haven, check them out and enjoy =)
– Stephen King is always keeping an eye on the series and is always contributing with new ideas (Emily)
– Duke, thanks to Audrey, will discover what true friendship is (so that’s what it’s there for them 😛 )
– 1st show produced by NBC Universal for all SyFy channels worldwide
– Will the show end like the S. King book? Emily: I threw the book down the aisle when i finished it(because of the open end). that’s the feeling the creators want to avoid and they have already unveiled that the story will end closed. Eric: We know what we are doing. Emily: Haven last 5 eps. are surprising
Sam Ernst, show creator, has calmed fans and comunicated through Twitter that the last scene is already written. The doubt is if we will see it in the first season or in nexts seasons. By the time being a second part has not being confirmed. Actors: Who knows, we may have it.
And interview with Lucas
“Now you don’t need to be famous to have a good paper”
– Why did you decided to do Haven? When i read the script i saw that it had many humble characters and very well written. Also I liked the chance to play someone much more controlled than me, i am very expressive and he is very closed. It was a challenge
– How will Nathan evolve in the show’s 13 eps? People will know him and maybe at first he will look boring. Maybe they will feel they want to kill him. But when you get to know him you realize he is one of the most emotional characters in the show.
– Was it difficult to play someone who doesn’t feel physical pain and express emotions? Has your acting being conditioned because he can’t feel pain? I think it’s one of the reasons why i like the character.He doesn’t feel physical pain but at the same time he has a much more complex inner life. And he and Audrey understand each other very well. She is an orphan and it’s difficult for her to interactuate in an emotional level.
Acting is more complicated and at the same time richer. Nathan is very withdrawn, he is apart from society… The challenge has been maybe on doing less, restraining emotions. Then he evolves and we see him change through episodes.
– Haven/Bones? The romantic component and realtions may make them look alike somehow
– Haven/Alice in Wonderland? Thought about it too, i agree. Audrey situation is like Alice’s, she arrives to a mysterious world and no one gives her answers
Nathan Inspiration? My father. He has Finish roots and is very stoic, closed…I told him and just said “Ah.OK”
– Do you like mystery novels? Yes but i don’t have time since i have a daughter and don’t sleep much, during filming i just read one book and was by one of the show writers but i am a big expert in children books, i recomend ‘Each Peach Pear Plum’
So far added the episode stills for all the current episodes that aired to the gallery and added a few of the screencaps to the gallery as well.
GALLERY SCREENCAP UPDATE
HAVEN > Screencaps > season 01 > 1×08 Aint No Suns’hine (x1283)
HAVEN > Screencaps > season 01 > 1×09 As you were (x0991)
HAVEN > Screencaps > season 01 > 1×10 The Hand You’re Dealt (x0878)
HAVEN > Screencaps > season 01 > 1×11 The Trial of Audrey Parker (x0187)
The LOVELY Emily Rose twittered a while back that she made an appearance on Chelsea Lately but she didnt know when that will air.
according to the NY Post and E!’s website, Emily’s episode of Chelsea Lately will air tomorrow, 9/21, at 11pm EST on E!–source from gagewhitney on livejournal
Lucas did another blog entry for the Haven Facebook page and he had alot to say and so much awesomeness in his words =D The cast will be touring overseas to promote Haven and with that Hopefully the rating over seas brings them and Syfy network to give them a 2nd season by next year since they might need to start filming around April in order to air in the summer as they did this year.
Speaking of big scenes, I’ve noticed that a lot of fans went crazy when they saw that Nathan felt Audrey’s kiss. Frankly, I think Nathan went a bit crazy after he felt that kiss too. Yeah, everyone was pretty excited about that development (me too) and I got messages from all my family and friends about it. What’s interesting is that the kiss was something that initially was in the pilot script, but was then taken out and moved to a later episode in order to give it more weight. I wasn’t sure of that decision atfirst, but now that I’ve experienced it, I think it was definitely a smartmove. That way Nathan and Audrey got to develop their relationship slowly and become friends (which is something they both really needed)before throwing this curveball into the mix.
Over these next episodes you’re going to see Nathan struggle with thedecision of whether or not to tell Audrey that he can feel her touch. He will be asking himself, “What does this mean?” Well, Nathan has a pretty limited emotional vocabulary to begin with, so this stuff just ties him up in big dumb knots.
to read the rest of the fun filled blog (might need to have a facebook account to read it) Gummi Bears and the Kiss @ haven facebook page
Welcome to all Nathan/Audrey fans!!! the site is still in work in progress so stay tuned while pages and things get added. The image gallery will be up shorty but for now its just a main site is open and being worked on.
Hope you enjoy the site as it starts building and coming back for more info on what Emily and Lucas will be up to and keep watching the SHOW as there are only 4 more episodes left of Haven and more ratings the more syfy will hopefully give Haven a 2nd season and more to come. =D