A lucky gal (Suzette B) who is a fan of Warehouse 13 and Haven had the lucky chance of meeting Lucas over the Halloween Weekend and was kind enough to share her picture of her and Lucas which is in the gallery. She has a warehouse 13 site dedicated to Pete and Myka, head on over if your a fan of the show and the pair: peteandmyka fs.
If anyone else went to the event and has taken pictures with Lucas and or the creators Sam and Jim of the show, dont hesitate to email and send in your images of either photos with Lucas,Sam and Jim or photos of them when they did the Haven Panel at the Con.
MIPCOM posted their youtube video of the cast interview which is also from their time when they were doing their cast photocall in Cannes.
-Lucas and Emily > TV and Online interviews > MIPCOM cast interview
If anyone has or knows of more interviews and or more pictures of Lucas from their time in the Europe tour dont hesitate to leave a comment with the link to the source. Credit will be given.
Lucas seems to be the only one heading to the London Expo next month along with Shawn Piller. He will be attending the LONDON MCM EXPO AT EXCEL – SATURDAY & SUNDAY on the 30th,31st of October.
If you live in London and have the time to go see him, takes lots of pictures and also info on what he talks about 🙂 More info to come about the day and time of his appearance.
Gizzi1213 over at lj posted a reminder to watch some of Lucas Bryant’s (aka Nathan Wournos) movies that will be airing on Lifetime.
Just a reminder that PLAYING HOUSE staring Lucas Bryant, Joanne Kelly and Colin Ferguson is on Lifetime on Saturday, Oct. 16th at 2 pm and Oct. 17th at 4 pm.
Lucas also appeared in a movie called More Sex & the Single Mom. This movie is airing on Lifetime on Thursday, Oct. 21st at 4 pm.
(If anyone is interested, the first movie Sex & the Single Mom is airing on Tuesday, November 2 at 12 pm, and Wednesday, November 3, at 2 am. Lucas does NOT appear in this movie, I only mention it in case you want to know what came before the movie he does appear in.)
And FINALLY, Lucas is also in the movie A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride which is airing on Sunday, November 28th at 1 PM.
Also if anyone as images or news they like to share please dont be afraid to leave comments =)
gizzi1213 on livejournal found where Emily and Lucas recent movie the Perfect Plan would air in Canada, Please be sure to watch the movie and enjoy the cuteness of both Emily and Lucas, Lucas plays a Bad guy so its a bit different from his role on Haven but he so much interesting as a Bad Guy =D
quoted from – gizzi1213 “I wish I could report I HAVE found it, but alas that is not the case.
HOWEVER, I THINK I may have found out that the movie will be airing on Movie Central Channel, which serves western Canada. The air dates are October 12th and 13th. This channel is apparently available through the following Canadian cable services:
Access Communications Tel
Cable TV of Camrose
Campbell River TV Association
Delta Cable Communications Ltd.
Image Wireless Communications Inc.
Mascon Communications Corp.
Northern Television Systems
Revelstoke Cable TV Ltd.
Shaw Direct (formerly Star Choice)
Sun Country Cablevision Ltd.
Westman Communications Group
Emily,Lucas and Eric spent their last days in Cannes promoting Haven and did a photoshoot for MIPCOM television programme market which is held in France Cannes. The cast looks amazing as always 😉 if anyone has found more pics of the cast together or individual ones please dont hesitate to leave a comment with the links to them.
-Lucas and Emily > Joint Appearance > ‘Haven’ in Cannes
Links to a few articles that were posted on the livejournal coms for Haven, check them out and enjoy =)
– Stephen King is always keeping an eye on the series and is always contributing with new ideas (Emily)
– Duke, thanks to Audrey, will discover what true friendship is (so that’s what it’s there for them 😛 )
– 1st show produced by NBC Universal for all SyFy channels worldwide
– Will the show end like the S. King book? Emily: I threw the book down the aisle when i finished it(because of the open end). that’s the feeling the creators want to avoid and they have already unveiled that the story will end closed. Eric: We know what we are doing. Emily: Haven last 5 eps. are surprising
Sam Ernst, show creator, has calmed fans and comunicated through Twitter that the last scene is already written. The doubt is if we will see it in the first season or in nexts seasons. By the time being a second part has not being confirmed. Actors: Who knows, we may have it.
And interview with Lucas
“Now you don’t need to be famous to have a good paper”
– Why did you decided to do Haven? When i read the script i saw that it had many humble characters and very well written. Also I liked the chance to play someone much more controlled than me, i am very expressive and he is very closed. It was a challenge
– How will Nathan evolve in the show’s 13 eps? People will know him and maybe at first he will look boring. Maybe they will feel they want to kill him. But when you get to know him you realize he is one of the most emotional characters in the show.
– Was it difficult to play someone who doesn’t feel physical pain and express emotions? Has your acting being conditioned because he can’t feel pain? I think it’s one of the reasons why i like the character.He doesn’t feel physical pain but at the same time he has a much more complex inner life. And he and Audrey understand each other very well. She is an orphan and it’s difficult for her to interactuate in an emotional level.
Acting is more complicated and at the same time richer. Nathan is very withdrawn, he is apart from society… The challenge has been maybe on doing less, restraining emotions. Then he evolves and we see him change through episodes.
– Haven/Bones? The romantic component and realtions may make them look alike somehow
– Haven/Alice in Wonderland? Thought about it too, i agree. Audrey situation is like Alice’s, she arrives to a mysterious world and no one gives her answers
Nathan Inspiration? My father. He has Finish roots and is very stoic, closed…I told him and just said “Ah.OK”
– Do you like mystery novels? Yes but i don’t have time since i have a daughter and don’t sleep much, during filming i just read one book and was by one of the show writers but i am a big expert in children books, i recomend ‘Each Peach Pear Plum’